The Republican Party of Pasco County believes in fewer taxes, less government, and more freedom. Our motto is Rights, Reform, and Responsibility.
The formal name of our organization is the Pasco County Republican Executive Committee (Pasco REC). We are a subset of the Republican Party of Florida (RPOF). Our members are technically elected officials from their voting districts. Each member, pursuant to state law, takes a loyalty oath to uphold the principles and rules of the RPOF. Our members, also known as Precinct Captains, are the backbone of the Republican cause. The goals of the Pasco REC are:
- Election of qualified Republican persons to office;
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party;
- Promote an informed electorate through political education;
- Increase Republican registration;
- Seek qualified Republicans to become candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices;
- Promote the election of all Republican candidates in the General Election;
- In general to uphold the principles of freedom, equality, and justice on which the Republican Party and the government of this nation are founded, as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida.
We have an office located in Hudson as well as monthly meetings in furtherance of the above goals. Republicans hold all partisan offices in Pasco County. We continue in our efforts to elect Republicans.
Republican Party of Florida Mission Statement
The Republican Party of Florida will promote the principles upon which our nation and our state were founded: freedom, liberty, personal responsibility, and accountability.
We will advocate fiscally-sound, common-sense solutions that will promote job and economic growth, provide the best education to our children, and create a path to prosperity for Florida and America.
Members of the Republican Party of Florida will be united by these principles and will work to elect Floridians with integrity who will work to enact such solutions.
We will seek to be the most effective state party in the nation and serve as a model for other party organizations.
Learn more at the Republican Party of Florida's website: www.florida.gop