REPUBLICAN PARTY OF PASCO SCHOLARSHIP
RPOP Scholarship Information
If you know of any graduating seniors in Pasco County, Florida, please direct them to our website and the RPOP Scholarship tab in the menu where application forms can be found. The application period is ongoing. We look forward to awarding the scholarships to deserving Pasco County seniors! Thank you for helping us to find our recipients.
Graduating Seniors, from any Pasco County High School, are eligible
if the below criteria are met.
- Must be a Registered Republican (or Pre-Registered).
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Current Senior of any Pasco County, Florida High School.
- Must attend an Accredited Community College, University, or Vocational School in Florida.
The 2023 application is available at your high school career counselor’s office. You can also download the 2023 application below and either email or postal mail it to the addresses listed below.
Deadline: Friday, March 24, 2023, by 5:00 PM (EST).
Two Options to Submit Completed Applications and Essays:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Postal Mail: 12043 Cobble Stone Drive, Hudson, FL 34667
If you have any questions about the application or essay please feel free to call us at (727) 863-5400 or email us at email@example.com, thank you, and good luck!